View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
amcess721
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Shortness of breath - at end of first trimester...

It seems awful early for this to be happening as I KNOW it'll happen later on when baby is taking up precious space in there.
However, for the past 4 days, I've found myself very short of breath. Talking, walking a short distance, heck - even sitting on the couch eating grapes and I'm short of breath. Last night I couldn't fall asleep good. Woke up in the middle of the night sort of gasping for air... even thought I'd been sleeping soundly, as soon as I woke up, I had the sense of not getting enough air.

The feeling is like I just can't breathe in deep enough to get a satisfying breath. Then when I finally DO get a breath that feels satisfying... 2 breaths later, it all repeats itself and I'm getting exhausted.

Is anyone else experiencing this this early on? I don't remember it from my past 2 pregnancies - other than the stuff that happens later on.
I know this can be from hormone changes, but this seems extreme. Am I alone? Has anyone else had this? How long did this wonderful phase of pregnancy last? I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow - hopefully entering what is typically the easiest trimester. But if this keeps up, I think I'd rather have the sour stomach of 8-10 weeks back! lol!

Do you Swag? I do! Click here to join swagbucks! Earn points. Get free stuff!

Last edited by amcess721; 09-18-2012 at 07:36 PM.
amcess721 is offline   Reply With Quote