View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:56 AM   #1
3babesandadane
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD

I have this beautiful set which includes a 6-12 month elephant lap t-shirt, longies, and a matching hat. The colors are blues, purples, greens, black and teal tones in the wool....very gender neutral.

Measurements are 16 R, 17 H, 8 I. Hat circumference is 15 inches. Longies & hat are on Wool of the Andes in Nevermore Colorway. The tee is vanilla (from Basic Brilliance) with hand cut and hand stitched applique made from upcycled shirt fabric. Purchased brand new by me, made by KSDoulaMama on DS. Only worn a handful of times before my guy outgrew it, hat has never been worn. Freshly washed and shaved. $40ppd $37ppd $30ppd! SOLD

I have an adorable longies & t-shirt set up for grabs. The longies were knit my a mama here on DS (emilygood). They have a twisted stitch in the bum area but I could hardly tell. They're super sturdy with a rolled cuff, knit on KnitPicks wool of the andes bulky hand dyed yarn, colorway is "Anchors Aweigh". The t-shirt is size 6-12 months by "Joe" in GUC - could use an ironing. $32ppd $28ppd $25ppd $23ppd SOLD

Longies Measurements (unstretched)

I 6.5 - 7
R 14.5
W 14

Next I have 3 Aristocrats soakers, all size small. Top left has felting in the wet zone and has made it beautifully bulletproof. It has some stains but no issues with function. $14ppd. Top right hasn't been used as much, also has some faint staining, but no other issues. Hardly any felting, purchased new by me $16ppd. The green one was dyed with Kool-aid I believe and has the heaviest stains and a pinky finger sized hole near the top. Didn't affect function for me at all. $8ppd. All soakers were washed and lanolized 2 days ago and will be dry enough to ship this weekend! ALL SOLD

Shipping is from Canada to US only. Canadians PM me for a quote as it's higher shipping within the country.

Last edited by 3babesandadane; 12-19-2012 at 08:40 AM.
3babesandadane is offline   Reply With Quote