View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #1
2+2macht4
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Location: In a quaint village smack in the middle of the black forest.
**lastchaqnce**Large german wool destash *take 5 wool soakers for 65 ppd*

I will be taking a fsot break through the end of the year starting sunday, last chance before baby comes, I will consider any reasonable offers.

i have some german wool for sale.

I updated the post with pending I am going to the post office in a few hours to get quotes on bundles, if you want a shipping quote nows your chance.

I am not a wool expert if you want to know something in particular please ask.

All items ship out of germany allow additional time for international delivery

Found a third soaker in 62/68 take all 5 for 65ppd with tracking

Prices are not postage paid, German shipping is done in tiers it will be most expensive on single items. I will give quotes onces I know what you want. Minimum shipping on up to 500 grams with international tracking is 7.25, but that can be multiple soakers.

1 and 2. These are both size 62/68 but run much smaller like 50/56 newborn. I found a third. Please not one has a hole in the waist bind and one has some lanolin staining. All have various degrees of felting 13.00 each

3. 86/92 girl who sold it to me says it fits more like an 80, has felting. Note thr girl lanolized this one and its that sticky feeling lanolin. 15.00

4. green hess natur (pilly and felted) 14.00 74/80
(striped popolini wool cover 20.00 sold)

I do not have makers names on the natural soakers, they are all disana style double knit soakers, all German soakers are this style. All are made in Germany 100% Schurwoll.

Check out my other fsot items I am happy to offer discounts on multiples

*************Sold below this line************
Re size 2 storchenkinder 25 ppd

1, 2, and 3. Storchenkinder size 2 daytime soakers 20.00 each I have 3 (all pending)

6. 62/68 runs true to size 20.00

Last edited by 2+2macht4; 10-10-2012 at 03:13 PM. Reason: price drop
2+2macht4 is offline   Reply With Quote