View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 03:50 AM   #9
AugustHope
Approved as buyer only due to past issues.
seller
seller

Re: Oxnard/Ventura anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keidlog View Post
We lived in Oxnard for 18 months. It's a pretty relaxed place. Very pretty and peaceful when the weather participates. It can get super windy and overcast. Make sure to drive to Ventura and/or Santa Barbara if the weather is acting up (even a 10 mile drive off the coast could make all the difference!). Canoeing on the harbor is nice. Peaceful walks on the beach. There are a few museums on the harbor...not too many "must sees" it's more of a very relaxing place to vacation. Go to Santa barbara for the must sees.
We actually arrived back home on Monday of this week. We LOVED it there. Probably the hardest vacation ever to come home from. Relaxation was the idea and that I definitely got! I honestly don't remember the last time I felt so at ease! We may actually take the security deposit we paid for the house and return it right back into the rental for next year!