Hope4More
~One bad MTHFR
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon
Welcome Marie- I have you posted. Sure hope that you get your BFP soon and that it sticks for 9 months!

Sorry for the BFN's Mel and Jennifer- it is so frustrating! Hope you are both hanging in there and have a relaxing weekend planned.

AFM: I got my +OPK yesterday- I guess that's good- at least I am tracking this month so I will know when to expect AF.
Thanks. I had a really rough day at work and a trying evening with my 2-year old. I have a busy weekend planned, and all I really want to do is stay home and clean my house, which hasnt been cleaned In three weeks. Im also surrounded by newborns in my condo building. I'm just so darn weepy tonight- it's the progesterone cream, right?
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...

Last edited by Hope4More; 09-20-2012 at 06:01 PM.
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote