View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #183
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else leave their childbearing up to God?

Hi moms. I have enjoyed reading this thread very much. We have just recently, in the last 2 years, made the decision to open our hearts to God's plan for our childbearing. Two years ago we had dhs vasectomy reversed. A few months later we were pregnant with #5. We are loving having a little one back in our home. I would love to know what your feelings are on being pregnant in your 40s? Dh and I are both 40 and soon I turn 41. So I am curious if you think you will feel differently. I am honestly having moments of panic at the thought of being 49 and pregnant. I know it becomes less likely but it is still possible. So ladies if you could or would send me your input as well as some encouragement or supportive thoughts I would love to have them.

Again, it has been a blessing to read this thread.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote