Old 09-21-2012, 12:24 AM   #3
shortcake2386
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: need advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuro_mom View Post
Hang in there mama! It does get easier. I use fenugreek, blessed thistle, and dom. The combination of the 3 seems to work for me and if I leave one out, my milk supply drops. I don't know anything about the latching issues. Could a lactation consultant help? Or is that something that has already been explored? Also, the house can wait. I remind myself that it is more important to spend time with my lo than worry about the mess. If others don't like the mess, they don't have to look at it - or they can clean!

Oh, I forgot, any chance your lo is lactose intolerant? My lo screamed too in the beginning. Through trial and error, we realized that he was sensitive to dairy. Things got better when I switched to soymilk, almond milk, and other nondairy products.
thanks. her inability to suc is physical. super high palate and small lower jaw. she also has low muscle tone. she cant keep suction to actually transfer milk the OT said she doubts she will ever be able to nurse im pretty sure the screaming is the reflux. we have yet to find a medicine to work.
JoAnna,wife to my first love Michael and SAHM to Mackenzie Grace(7 years), Makaela Lynn(5years),^^Meaghan Elise^^ born sleeping July 18, 2009. and Malakai Vincent(3 years) and Mackenna Kate(1year)and one DOG
NEW trainer testers MotherGoose Designs ETSY store "Green co-ops" shoeszoos, diapers,squeeze pops
shortcake2386 is offline   Reply With Quote