View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #1
erlyjo
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
delete

I'm sick of looking at stuff sitting around, not getting used and taking up space! Prices DO NOT include shipping. We can work out shipping based on how much you want. I really prefer to sell in lots, since I homeschool and have a newborn!

Please PM with interest. I'll most likely forget to check the thread.

Prefolds:

Pending local sale 6 Zabi Baby toddler prefolds 15"x18", prepped and unused. These will NEVER fit my tiny kiddos! So much for trying to buy ahead... $12, I think they'll have to go in a MFRB, but there should be room for something else small as well.
12 GMD preemie prefolds, prepped and unused. $12

Flats:

Very hesitant to let these go... I'll see if anyone is interested.

12 GMD organic larges 30"x34", prepped and unused. No longer available from GMD. $25
12 GMD organic smalls 24"x28", prepped and unused. Also no longer available from GMD. $20

These should fit in a MFRB, and there would be enough room for something else with the smalls. If you wanted both dozens they would fit in a LRFB.

AIOS:

3 Grovia AIOs. Planes, Owls, and Nature. Very faint stains that the sun would probably take care of. Elastic and snaps are great, no holes!!! $15 each SOLD

2 OS Bottombumpers. Camo, dalmation. Elastic and snaps great, no holes, no stains. $15 each

NB:

3 2 Grovia newborn. 1 Mod Flower, 1 Peacock, 1 Woodland. All in great shape. No stains or other issues. Peacock and Woodlands are seconds, although not sure why, as they look perfect to me! $10 for Mod Flowers, $8 each for the seconds.

Other stuff:

1 Greenline cover. Still water resistant, no issues that I can see. $12 SOLD

1 Baby K'tan carrier. Chocolate brown size small. Older style that doesn't have a storage pouch. $25
1 Seven sling, size 3, but I dried it in the dryer and it shrank a little, so probably smaller. $5
2 pairs Lily Padz nursing pads, plus 1/2 full bottle of Lily Wash and mostly full box of Lily Wipes. I have waaaaay too much milk for these to work! $15

3 larger size swaddlers. 1 cream fleece, 1 sage fleece, 1 blue knit. $10 for all 3
JJ Cole Bundle Me, tan with embroidered pattern. $10

1 Motherwear long sleeved nursing dress size L. Black with flowered pattern and an empire style nursing openeing. $5

I think that's it! PLEASE ASK ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS ABOUT THE ITEMS BEFORE YOU BUY! I don't want there to he any confusion about their condition.

Last edited by erlyjo; 10-23-2012 at 10:24 AM.
erlyjo is offline   Reply With Quote