View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
cacasey1981
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Veggie only meals

You guys have never dissapointed before so I'm looking for some help. A member of my squadron just lost his wife and 12 y/o daughter in a drunk boating incident (they were struck by a drunken boater). He is still in the hospital but his two sons (15 and 18?) are home and are with his family to the tune of 7 adults total. His father has some very strict meal requirements and they have started a "Take them a meal" page for them. Here is the info that they have listed:
Meals for a total of 7 persons will need to be prepared in two portions. The health of Paul's father requires him to be on a strict vegan diet. He can only eat vegetables (e.g. sweet potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers), beans, tofu and salads...no sugars, fruits or meats. The rest of the Peterlin family are good for any meal combinations.

In order to make this as helpful as possible for the Peterlins, request delivery of both the evening meal and the next day's breakfast between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m.

I'd like to make a meal (when a slot opens up - they're covered through the first week of October) - but I'd like to make one meal for them to all share as a family, rather than making two separate meals. Above is all the info that I have but looking at the other meals listed pasta may be okay.

And I have no idea what to do for the breakfast meal either so any ideas are appreciated.
Wife to Brandon - my high school sweetheart (Oct 00), delaying vaccs as best we can and WOH parents to Trent (Nov 08) our intact, formerly ERF, slightly son and Lilly (May 12) our , maybe one day , and (for now) daughter (my hypnobaby).
cacasey1981 is offline   Reply With Quote