Thread: Suedecloth?
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 02:57 PM   #1
BeccaSueCongdon's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,621

Is that what the top layer of a flip stay dry insert is called? I want to buy a yard or two to make some custom shaped stay dry liners to put in overnight and "long drives" diapers. I live the wicking that the flip stay dry inserts do (and the BG 4.0s), but they are so darn wide! My poor little DD looks like she's walking like a cowboy. I'd love to get a yard or two and just cut the perfect shape for her instead of messing with bulky/wide inserts.

Also, do these liners tend to fray at all if you cut them yourself? Does it help to have them surged?
BeccaSueCongdon is offline   Reply With Quote