Old 09-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #1240
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: KAL! Sept 16-22. Knit a present!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuk2girl View Post
Karyn, if you don't have a costco, I do.

Oh I thought you meant 70 each!! NVM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoStitches View Post
Me too but it will take longer to ship
Thank you guys. We looked at the one they had at walmart and it was just about the same price as the amazon ones and they only had one at walmart. I just ordered all three (dh said to) and they are SOOOOO excited. When we were at walmart just now he said "mommy, lets go home and see if the power ranger suits came yet..I want the one w/a "macks" (mask). I ordered them right when we came through the door. DH got a new phone too..I get the iphone though. I spent my yarn pp on it. Good choice for spending i'd say Especially if I get lots of sexts from you Fi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
just some "job" issues that I'm involved in
didn't get this...but got it after I read on..I think the message was fine. You could also talk to the teacher, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe View Post
DH didn't work this afternoon. How does a sick kid that doesn't sleep half the night have so much energy during the day. He was into everything and making messes. I couldn't work, get DS's work done, and watch the little beast. And, I am starting to not feel well. Don't think I'm sick yet, just feeling blucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe View Post
OH, Erica, I just looked in my Cascade drawer and I have some red that was once a romper then frogged. I didn't weigh it, but it is probably between 1-2 ounces. Let me know if you want it.
I have an orange and yellow...both muted though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danigrace05 View Post
My body hates me right now.

~Danielle~
...what's up? I need to go back and read about the job..I think I missed something about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaethach View Post
Stocking pattern I'm hoping to use for ours. I think they'll look nice on the white fireplace http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/libr...stmas-stocking
very pretty...forgot to ask earlier...is the pattern mistake glaring enough that I will find it. I think you are ahead of me cuz I dont' think I've hit an error yet. I am knitting straight after the hood increases right now.

Quote:
I just sent Stevens teacher an email with my concern about the reading group he was placed in...and now I feel like the horrible mommy that is questioning the teachers actions
you are looking after your child...if you don't, then who will???? that is in no way horrible!

Quote:
here's what I wrote:
sounds fine to me. I would talk to her if you can.

bought the sim card for my iphone. just have to wait for that and then let the sexting begin. I'll have unlimited everything will take a few days though.