View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
caedmyn
Registered Users
seller

NB/S boyish/GN longies, cheap, and soaker for training pants cover

Small navy/brown striped longies. Light felting in the center front and crotch. $13 PPD Measurements at rest:
16.5" waist
16.5" hips
15" rise
8" inseam

This would be great for an EC'er or smaller potty-learner, to wear over Gerber or other non-waterproof trainers for some extra leak protection. Would probably also work over very trim diapers like Megaroo's ETPs.
The tie-dyed green one is new, never used (keeping the blue one). I bought it from a mama intending to use it for the baby but the waistband has almost no stretch to it. Not felted. It works fine over trainers--see action shot on my 2 YO over his Gerber trainers. Has a couple of small light orangish spots on the back...from the dyeing I guess. Waist-18.5", rise-17", thigh-10.5" $8 PPD

SOLD BELOW
Play condition blue/teal varigated crocheted longies/shorties. The yarn was custom dyed for me and then made into these by Not Your Grandmother's Crochet. Then my charming preschooler dumped a pitcher of Kool-aid on the floor about the 3rd time and the baby sat in it about about the third time he wore them and now they're red stained These also have the metal snaps on them so they can be worn as shorties or easily converted to longies. Very lightly felted on the crotch. Only worn a few times as it made me sad to look at them
$10 PPD
Measurements: waist-19", rise-17", inseam-just under 9"

S/M crocheted longies. Yarn is slightly variegated browns from Wool of the Andes (knitpicks.com). A bit of very light felting on the butt and at the crotch. Waist-18", rise-16", inseam-8" $15 PPD

Small mint/aqua longies--this color is a perfect match for the aqua in ice giraffes and winter or turquoise ooga! Light felting in the center front and crotch. There is a visible seam on the back...wasn't an issue for me since baby was always laying down anyway. I'll include a made-by-me 6-12 MO iced giraffes raglan with this one (neck is a bit tighter than it should be which makes it harder to get over baby's head). $11 PPD, or take both pairs of small longies for $20 PPD. Measurements at rest:
16.5" waist
17.5" hips
16" rise
6.5" inseam

Last edited by caedmyn; 10-31-2012 at 06:23 AM.
caedmyn is offline   Reply With Quote