Re: Weight loss bucket list
This is a great idea!!!
I can only think of a few, but I will come back and add more later I think...
1. Wear clothes from college - AKA when I met my husband
2. Run/Jog 1 mile without stopping -----> Jog a 5k
3. Wear "normal" size clothes (sorry I stole this one)
4. Set a good example for my kids (build exercise into every day for all of us)
5. Feel strong - be able to do things I want, instead of thinking that it's too hard and avoiding it
6. Feel comfortable letting my husband pick me up....(I have never felt this way, even when I was smaller, so it may be more mental than physical)