View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #3
Harmony96
Administrator
April customer kudos - save $20 on complete brush set!
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me get to that first pee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpfgirl View Post
You need to watch her like a hawk and run her to the potty as she starts peeing.
It makes for a super-exhausting day, but push the fluids and do absolutely NOTHING else but watch her. No computer, no phone, no household chores. Plan to play games or puzzles or books or whatever with her. Pre-make some easy meals that can just come out of the fridge (we did a pasta salad in the evening and PB&J for lunch). I used a naked day (well, half a day, really, lol) to jump ahead with DS's potty training and I was soooo tired at the end of it, but a few weeks later, and I'm calling it "done" and he's in undies full-time. He still doesn't tell me when he needs to go (and I don't expect that for another several months) but he's dry day and night, both in and out of the house, both with me and with other people.
Andrea, child of God, wife of Tim, charting, sewing and authoring mama of L, B, ^i^ J, J, and #5 due in November!
I'm an Independent Younique Presenter. Come see natural-based skin care and 3D Fiber Lash mascara!
Join my team. Get paid daily, starting as soon as 24 hours after sign-up!
I'm also looking for "testers." Click here if you're interested in free stuff.
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote