View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #7
cacasey1981
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama*Kim
While we are not as strict, DH is on a fairly similar diet. For him, it's because he has high cholesterol and a fatty liver. The fatty liver causes some issues with processing sugars, particularly the ones in fruit. Anyway, just pointing this out because it may really be a dietary thing rather than preference or wanting to lose weight or something.

Breakfast burritos would make a good breakfast. For the vegan guy, do his with scrambled tofu. Homemade granola would be great too. I have a super easy recipe for that if you want it.

I have a blog where I've been writing the new recipes we've been trying since DH has been on a diet. I've done quinoa chili, black bean quinoa burgers, tofu peanut noodles, etc. We had the burgers last night; they were great. DH and DS1 asked for seconds. I can link you if you want.
Link please sounds like good stuff

Sent from my DROID2 using DS Forum
Wife to Brandon - my high school sweetheart (Oct 00), delaying vaccs as best we can and WOH parents to Trent (Nov 08) our intact, formerly ERF, slightly son and Lilly (May 12) our , maybe one day , and (for now) daughter (my hypnobaby).
cacasey1981 is offline   Reply With Quote