View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 07:14 AM   #50
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of September 17th

Hi girls! Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth but I had a really hard time after my chemical in June and pretty much ignored all things fertility related for the summer.

That said we did another fresh IVF (#10) August/September and well so far so good-17dpr and definitely pregnant. (which means I'm already past the date I lost the pregnancy in June). Obviously I'm scared as can be and refusing to even let my mind go to a live take home baby. The day I tested BFP was the day I was due with my February loss so that makes me hope the lost baby is somehow watching over this one.

I'm sad to see so many are still struggling and very sad to see we had some more losses :-(

Jennifer what did your beta say? ((((Hugs))) I'm guessing no good news or you would have posted.

Mel-Congrats! How many dpo are you? Sounds like we might be due really close to each other.

Rebecca can you put me to pregnant and praying to make it please?
Screen Name (Real Name): ingrid5699 (Ingrid)
Age (DH): 41 (ME) 37
Current Children and age: Patrick, 5 years, Aurelia 3 years
Lost Children and dates: triplets Nov. 2004, baby B May 2006, latest little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12
Diagnosis: Me: endometriosis and immunological issues, DH: male factor
Treatment and Meds: fresh IVF #10 done, too many meds to list
Cycles TTC another: never prevented after DD was born 12'08, 4 fresh IVFs, 1 FET this time around (and 2 FETs with nothing to transfer)
Next appointment: u/s first week of October for head count
Ingrid, Mommy to Patrick 12'06 and Aurelia 12'08, Mommy to 6 angel babies-triplets 11'04, baby B 5'06 and our last little angel 2'12, chemical pregnancy 6'12, hoping our rainbow baby will join us in May 2013
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote