View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
babycat42
Registered Users
seller
seller

What features do you wish your house had?

If you could change something about your home what would you change?

Our house is too small. I would love more space. Right now we have 2 beds and 1 bath in 800sq ft.
I want 1 bedroom for my daughter so she can have her own room.
A Master suite where we can have a space for sewing , an office, and a place for Dh's hobbies with an off-the-wall-bed to use when we have guests. I want it to be a master suite because I like when guests have their own bathrooms to use.
I like how our room is small I don't see the point to having a super big room when it's only used for sleeping.
I would like an extra family room to use for a playroom for the kids.
I would love to have a walk-in pantry with one side for food and paper products and the other side to store things like holiday decorations and other out of season things in nice clear tubs.
I would like a hallway long enough to have bookshelves going down it on one side.
I would like the room the the kids are in right now to be smaller and to be just for the boys.
I would love it if the carport was a garage or it the laundry was a just a bit bigger and insulated so I could put the extra freezer some where other than next to my kitchen table.

If I could build a dream home it would have 4 bedrooms, 2 small ones, 1 medium one and a good sized master suite(just like I described above) The only room to have a closet would be the master. There would be a huge laundry room family closet.
The kitchen would have stove, dishwasher, fridge. The lower cabinets would be big deep drawers for cookware and a tall pantry cabinet to store appliances. There would be no upper cabinets maybe a shelf or two for dishes. But their would be lots of windows. There would be a island for prep work. I want there to be a comfy seating area to hang out and chat while cooking.
There would be a living room/TV room just for sitting watch TV and the TV could be hidden when we don't want to see it.
There would be a big den with comfy couches and lots of toys this would be our messy hangout room.
It would be nice to have an outdoor sitting area.
It would have a connected 2 car garage with a work shop area.

What would you like to have?
babycat42 is offline   Reply With Quote