Old 09-23-2012, 07:25 PM   #10
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: This is just CRUEL.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by palsmama View Post
I hear ya!! Nicu babies are stressful! I know they come when they are ready but goodness, I'm ready to meet her! Lol. And I'm ready for my husband to be home to help!
I'll be thinking about you come Monday and watching for an update! Lol.
It is stressful. I learned with my last set of twins that you can't predict if they will need NICU time. Just because most babies born at that gestation don't doesn't mean yours won't. My 35wk twins didn't need any. We assumed my 36wker's wouldn't either because most twins don't at 36wks and my 35'ers went home with me. Wrong! One of them needed 11 days because his lungs weren't mature enough. So, while I really do want this baby to come, I'd rather carry him around in my belly than leave him in the NICU. I'm sure you know what I mean. I'd like to think that if he comes after 38wks, he'll be good to go.

Oh and btw, I said I'm 37wks without even thinking. Technically, I'm not 37wks till tomorrow. It's 9pm here.

I wish you good labor vibes and that you won't be available to check on me next Monday.