Old 09-23-2012, 10:41 PM   #12
mamato2boyz
Formerly lyndibri
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsgirl777
With the way this pregnancy is going my body is saying boy. But my heart and mommy intuition is screaming girl! I would be thrilled if its BOTH hahahaha!! If only
I'm assuming you mean twins? LOL When I first read this, I was like, what? She WANTS a baby that is both girl and boy?!?! Duh. Prego brain over here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash

Funny you mention the Chinese gender thingie. According to that, my last two (who are boys) should have been a girl. With this pregnancy, it's telling me boy... so maybe that means it's a girl?!

Would love a girl, as we have three boys, and this is our last. We'll have to wait 12 weeks to see... but it's getting exciting!
Totally the same with us. Both my boys were said to be girls and this time it says boy, so here's hoping.

I feel girl all the way. My oldest son has been praying for a baby sister for well over a year and this pregnancy has been so different than my boys'. We are all hoping for a girl (us and all our family and friends. No pressure. Lol). But I think we are staying team green. The surprise at the birth is just such an awesome feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forumh