~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's Monday

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjbbrown View Post
Been awake since 3. I am apparently more anxious about this dumb state then I want to be.

Sigh.

I'm worried for the whole of the US with the election and what I read here and there. Oh goodness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Ugh, sorry about that Jen! I hope it goes well. We have health and safety inspections this week. Fun fun.

I think I am coming down with something. Yuck. I CANNOT be sock this week! Meet the Teacher Open House is Thursday. I can crash and burn this weekend, but I need to make it through the week. Dayquil may be my friend.
I hope you dont get sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksmommy1 View Post
I need this bronchitis to go away or i need rest lol.... Mel i hope you feel better soon
I hope you feel better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
Morning mamas. On my second cup of crack.

I hate that whenstuff bugs you more than you want it to, Jen. We meet for a court mandated attempt for mediation with ashat landlord tomorrow and I am doing the same thing.

Sorry for all the sickies. ginger was up most of the night with excessive drainage, and we have our first real cold snap today. So I am keeping her out of school since she has a low fever and will undoubtedly crash later. Had to scramble for hats and gloves this morning, many are still awol.

I am sore and my knuckles scraped up from prying all the old thinset from the previous backsplash off the wall. But I am that much closer to getting the kitchen done.
Good luck at the court meeting. I hope he gets his a$$ handed to him...Prat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgirlsmama View Post
Morning. Working on bills, need to get stuff going cleaning. This afternoon Chaz and I are training for the horse show in Valley City in 2 weeks. We will apparently be competing in a halter competition. Stupid thing is, I am not at all nervous about that, I am however nervous about what I will wear, and how I will look. I feel like I am in the 7th grade. Maybe I can lose a bit of weight in 2 weeks and look a little better in some of my jeans.
Dont worry Jess, You're perfect just as you are!