View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
boysniris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Smile SOLD! Don't miss these: Pinnable semi-fitteds and an immaculate PUL cover

Added: light grey Guerilla Fluff T-shirt "Cloth Diapered Like a Boss" size 3T (fits small, more like a Size 2 top)

My son is finally seriously PLing, so I'm culling out the diapers that require pins. Selling together:

2: OS Imse Vimse organic cotton terry semi-fitteds -- I do not see any flaws with these diapers; they are soft, and stain/odor-free. Pinnable, fold-down rise in the back, gentle legs and waist.

2: XL Toddler BabyKicks hemp PFs converted to fitteds with extra-wide rear wings (I don't know who converted these, but the person did a very nice job and these were a favorite) -- again, no flaws or issues; stain/odor-free. I'm including a Large velour Thirsties Fab Doubler with each because that's how we used these diapers. Pinnable, fold-down rise, snug elastic at the waist and legs. Approximately the same size as the IV OS semi-fitteds, slightly wider crotch.

Comparison shot:

1: Large Imse Vimse Soft with Snaps -- IMMACULATE. I maybe used this cover 5 times. I got it around the time I realized he can't wear PUL diaper covers, so it is like new.

38 ppd $28ppd for everything (extra for shipping outside US), feel free to make an offer
all reasonable offers considered

Last edited by boysniris; 12-22-2012 at 10:11 AM.
boysniris is offline   Reply With Quote