View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Sept 24

i'm with everyone else fall is my favorite season! it's just comfy and cozy! it's finally cooled off here and is in the lower 70s in the day and lower 60s at night! love the changing of the leaves and have missed seeing the absolutely gorgeous foliage in eerie, pa. there was some pretty good foliage in ohio but eerie was the best place to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeslittlewoman View Post
Fall is my favorite season! not cold yet in OK. Some cool days, some warm days. Each one beautiful!! I do prefer the cool days, though.
where in okla do you live? i grew up in lawton and graduated from elgin.

i have my 3 gtt tomorrow, blah. i just want it done and over with. i'm tired of this carb overload diet. i've started getting headaches and those aren't fun. i can't even keep my hair up because it just adds to the pain. i had migraines when i was pregnant with my son but they started much later around 5 or 6 months. everything is starting so much sooner this time it's crazy to me. i'm 14 weeks on thursday and really hoping to start feeling lots of movement soon!