~Roses~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Sept 23-29

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilytheStrange View Post
does moving houses count as exercise?

I say yes. because my back hurts and I'm exhausted at the end of the day.
just another week and it'll be all over.
It absolutely counts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melilo View Post
I've eyeballing my prenatal yoga DVD for a few weeks, feeling a little better today, might actually put it in!

OK, now I just need to rant a little about my day, lol.

Woke up with MAJOR hip pain. I've been having hip pain from laying down for weeks now. I can't believe it started this early in pregnancy... Today was the worst. It woke me up and I had to walk laps around the house just to ease it up. Anyone have any tips? I already sleep on a soft mattress w/ memory foam.
Prenatal yoga kept me from having any round ligament/hip pain last time! I've also heard sitting on a giant exercise ball and rolling hips helps. Not tried that yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunawayBunny View Post
185 posts is a bit much! No exercising here either. I will get it picked back up, but I just have too much going on.

Today and yesterday my dh harvested the last major summer crop out of our garden. Then just before nap time we moved my sewing desk into our spare bedroom and moved the crib into our bedroom. I am feeling a bit superstitious setting it up so soon but I dont want to and physically cant move it all myself. At least I am working on my to do list!
The baby will sleep in our bed at night for the first year, I'm guessing, but we're still going to set up a nursery. Even if the baby doesn't use it until he's 2 or 3,lol.

I've not exercised at all, but I plan on doing yoga once I'm in the second trimester and hopefully feeling better! I still feel like I've been run over by a truck.