View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
Whits01
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
GN SPOSOEASY newborn stash

I have a complete newborn stash available! Perfect to get you through those first 6 months!! I have black, white, seaspray, sage, buttercup, lilac, and chocolate.

13 extra small sposoeasy diapers
and
13 small sposoeasy diapers
(one of each color in each size has been sold)

I would prefer to sell these as a lot (But I'm willing to split into lots of 5 or more.) and I'm asking $350 for the 30 remaining diapers. If you don't like my price, talk to me and we might be able to work something out. I also will accept payments if you can't pay the entire amount up front.

They're aplix, which is great for getting just the right fit around your baby's growing waist, and have a laundry tab that keeps them looking new.

I also have 4 xs BGs I'm selling for the same price.

The SposoEasy™ is simply the best all-in-one diaper with natural fabric on the market today: the trimmest, softest natural cloth diaper out there! It was developed over more than six months and provides leak proof leg openings with no bindings to leave red marks; an adjustable fit at the waist with either aplix or snaps; a quick-dry attached doubler that easily accommodates a second or third doubler for night diapering; and a soft knit PUL exterior shell. There is no other diaper out there that provides all this and natural, 100% cotton next to baby's delicate skin.

Sizes follow, but when sizing is based on weight, you must also use your judgement about the build of your baby. A tall 20lb baby is very different in build than a short 20lb baby!

XSmall (5 to 9 lbs): waist - 13" to 19" / thigh - 7" to 11.5" / rise - 12"

Small (8 to 20 lbs): waist - 14.5" to 23" / thigh - 6.5" to 12.5" / rise - 15.5"

Last edited by Whits01; 12-09-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Whits01 is offline   Reply With Quote