View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:20 AM   #49
elizabeth429
Registered Users
seller

Re: Homeschooling check-in

Hey everyone, I'm Megan. I have a 3 year old DD and an almost 2 year old DS. I'm enjoying reading about everyone else's days! We are doing at home preschool, a few activities a day with BFIAR. We also have AAR Pre-level 1 and HWOT (my DD loves this program and thinks it's a fun game). We started having behavior problems due to boredom so I went in search of a curriculum, and fell in love with the concept of literature-based learning. My kiddos are eating it up, and if all goes well, I'd love to continue with FIAR.

I work a few days a week as an OB ultrasound tech, and am also a student midwife and doula, so our schedule is different each week, but we get things in when we can, and focusing on fun play, although my DD demands and loves all things 'school'. DH is in the Navy and also has an unpredictable schedule, and is often out of town.

Just finished our recap of our last 'row' @ my blog. I am loving this program so far, and really feel like my DD is getting so much from it, and DS is tagging along

~Megan

Our Blog: Small Hands Inspired.
elizabeth429 is offline   Reply With Quote