hollybabies
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please help me with my son..

Quote:
Originally Posted by beansie19 View Post
I would bet on the gluten allergy. It takes a good few weeks to a month for his system to get back on track. But you should notice a def change in him. Happier, less irritable, increase in appetite, sleeping better etc. Gluten is not really good for anyone. We should all consume only small amounts. There are a lot of gluten-free options out there but I wouldn't over do the processed foods with all the tapioca/potato starch either. Rice pasta, quinoa flour millet and amaranth are good things to have on hand and easy to digest. With my DD, I did the first week with no grains at all. Just fruits, veggies, including squash and sweet potatoes and proteins like lentils, fish or chicken. hope that helps.
Sounds good, I think I just need to start this myself and see if there is a change, just talked to my dh, and he is in favor of trying it