View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
leyash's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 4,913
Re: Appointment today at 4pm.

I think I am going to ask if I can just delay it until my next appointment. I would be 11 weeks or so, and would feel a bit more safe about it then, I think. I'm not wanting to put it off completely... just don't feel comfortable doing it today.
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote