View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:35 AM   #1
SabraLeane
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
girly lot.. Bottombumpers OS. M Fishnoodles AIO.Wipes.BB Pockets. BK Hemp inserts

I am destashing a little. Add $1 per diaper for shipping. I will pay shipping if you buy 2 or more. If you would like the lot we can work out a deal. Some do have staining. Im sure the sun will take them away or lighten them considerably.

Next is OS bottombumpers. Medium Fishnoodles AIO. M fishnoodles cover

TODAY ONLY $12 EACH
OS neon pink and lavendar bottombumpers. Bought new by me within the last 6 months or so. Asking $15 each. Light staining on soaker. And lavendar has a small stain on the bottom. NOW $14 EACH

M Fishnoodles Cover. GUC. Pilly foe. lIght stains around gussets. Snaps and elastic ok.

Blueberry pockets. I have 2 of these.These were sold as seconds. I paid $12 each. I am asking $9 each. They did not come with inserts. I have some babykicks M premium inserts I used that I am selling. No stains. snaps and elastic in good. NOW $8 each

The insides are green that is why they were seconds.

SOLD 4 medium babykicks premium inserts. $16 for all 4.

20 wipes. Flannel/BV . Hardly used. No stains. Fadding on the flannel side from washing. $20

MORE TO LIST>>> BE BACK TO FINISH POSTING SOON

Wifey for Lifey to my Hot hubby Will Mommy to 2 rowdy little boys. Jacob 1/19/05 and Elijah (Eli) 5/14/08 and our sweet baby girl Olivia Nicole 6/12/11
Swag with me and earn FREE money http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/SabraLeane

Last edited by SabraLeane; 11-06-2012 at 04:46 PM.
SabraLeane is offline   Reply With Quote