View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #974
daisymomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: April 2010 Lil Peeps!!!

Hi Everyone !!! Just wanted to update a little on Joshua.
First of all the quick stats he weighs around 25 lbs and is 33 inches tall.Short lol.
He is talking like crazy amazing because of what we were told to expect with a child who has microtia.Obviously Josh doesn't listen to anyone .He still has some trouble with stuff like getting teeth in on the left side,chewing ,his balance but overall amazing things going on biggest news is he will go to regular preschool in the spring.We are about 1.5 years out from the start of reconstructive surgery for his ear and having his hearing aid implanted.
We are finally jumping on the potty train.Still cloth diapering during the day but have to admit I have been lazy and used sposies too.In fact I am getting ready to list my Kawaii Good night heavy wetters and zorb inserts loved them but ultimately found I like sleep more than cloth diapers so we use a sposie at night.He is starting to potty train too.Its a little bittersweet because I had to have surgery so he is our last baby but I am excited because my music career is taking off.