View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
Priori
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
[Girlie]REDUCED!! NIP babylegs, Bumkins, Little fancy pants, wham

This is my first time selling so please bear with me. If I leave anything out, please feel free to ask questions, and I'll get back with you ASAP.

The Used diapers I am selling I have not used or washed in my home. Anything new I have not washed, and is in perfect condition. We do have a dog and a cat, but there should be no stray hairs etc, and I will double check before mailing. Please feel free to make me reasonable offers. I have buyer feedback only.

NIP Babylegs, 6ppd or 5 with something else. These are the bigger sized ones that are 12 dollars normally.

SOLD!

Brand new never washed Bumkins Vented Diaper cover. Paid 12.50 a couple months ago. 7ppd or 6 with something else!

Small Little Fancy Pants Fitted, I'd probably Call it GUC or VGUC. It is a little pilly, and there is a small hole on the 2nd doubler on the inside. Super super cute diaper, I just decided I don't want to use fitteds. 7ppd!

Inside of Little Fancy Pants

Small hole in 2nd doubler

Small Unknown WAHM Fitted diaper, snapless. Pilly on the outside. Really nice, stainfree inside. 3ppd, or 2ppd with something else.

Inside

ISO pp. Thanks for looking!!

Last edited by Priori; 09-28-2012 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Prices reduced!!!
Priori is offline   Reply With Quote