View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #4
Resellmybelle
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Grand Prairie, TX 75052 If I owe you feedback, please PM me a reminder!
My Mood:
Re: Kitchenaid mixer or food processor?

I sold my kitchen aid mixer, a really nice one with all sorts of attachments I rarely used and bought a Bosch universal mixer. I love it and have no regrets. The thing is awesome. I didn't like how the kitchen aid took up so much space, was horribly heavy, had that big motor on top so did not have easy access to the bowl and it wouldn't even fit under my cabinets, plus the attachments seemed to have way too many parts to keep up with.

The Bosch is a monster of a mixer, but does small batches well and has endless attachments. And does not take up near the space as the ka. I placed mine on a board I can slide to the back of the counter and up again when I need it.

I have yet to get any of the attachments, but plan on getting the slicer shredder first, but they also have a food processor attachment that looks great. Oh, mine came with the BLENDER, so I have that. I have made lots of smoothies in this blender, works like a champ. By the way, I have an immersion blender by cuisinart that is fantastic for little jobs, (read hummus) highly recommend. stick blender

I think you can check out Pleasant Grain Mills for the mixer. I got the older model on Craigslist and paid less than what I got for the kitchen aid I sold.

There are several YouTube segments on them also. I have made hummus and waffle/pancake batter too in the blender, comes out perfectly. I have made cookies, cakes and breads in the mixer. So simple and easy to use and clean up is a breeze.

Last edited by Resellmybelle; 09-27-2012 at 12:14 AM.
Resellmybelle is offline   Reply With Quote