View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #18
CM6755
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please help me with my son..

My son was 10lbs at birth (13 at discharge, 4 days later....), hit 20lbs at 6 mos, and crept up from there...25 at 2 1/2....lived of peanut butter for most of his 2's. He was tested for Celiac Disease (endoscopy) last March. The pediatric GI doc said to NOT go GF until after the test, as a matter of fact he wanted me make sure he ate foods higher in Gluten the days before the endoscopy to ensure better results. I made sure to give him WW foods and a BIG bowl of Cheerois before bedtime the night before. No Celiac disease...just picky toddler. He is almost 4 now (oct) and has really started eating foods that totally SUPRISE ME! Like in Trader Joes' he ate (AND LOVED) spinach and ricotta filled ravioli! He loves Chia Seeds on cereal and yogurt, he has started eating what I have on my plate too. Hang in there mama! I would be concerend with the vomiting and upset tummy, maybe take him to an allergey doc?