View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:54 PM   #23
ChloeNAydensmom
Registered Users
Formerly: AydenN2Angel+1
seller

My Mood:
Re: Was this pregnancy a "surprise"?

Hey mamas! This was beyond a surprise to us as we were done having children ! I have PCOS and generally have to take medication (metformin) to straighten out my body/hormones to get pregnant. The medication also helps with my weight issues (not really huge per say but much bigger than my *norm* use to be) but I purposely didn't take the medication because it also makes me fertile and lost weight with some other awesome natural products. (and then my Dr tells me losing weight can make me more fertile too SMH LOL) My 4 yr old daughter actually said something about *the baby in my belly* a week or two before I would even find out! And then shortly after that I had a dream where my old personal trainer was insisting to my husband that I was pregnant and eating healthy for a reason. Move on to missed period and there ya have it!

This isn't a definite right now because I run the risk of blighted ovums when I'm not on my metformin. I started taking it the day I got my first +HPT. If this one makes it my EDD for right now is 5/16/13 although I'm waiting on an u/s to make sure baby is growing and get a better estimate of due date.