Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Another ebay ? - sold item being returned via USPS, seller wants refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanae View Post
Voice of dissent, as a buyer... Yea I'd be pretty bummed if I had been trying to get the item. It would make the item be more like $6 item instead of just a $1 item... In my opinion, as long as she is paying the shipping, I would give her one last shot before telling her she is sol. I would tell her that due to the number of times you have tried to get her the item, you are beginning to lose money on the transaction due to gas to the po, ink, paper, etc. I would tell her to please put an address into pp that she knows will work (perhaps a family member who can keep trying to ship to her or meet her to give it to her) OR you will refund her original purchase price and leave it up to her but let her know that should it happen again, you will have no choice but to return her original cost of the item.

But, as a buyer, yea I'd be pretty miffed if you had made that decision without even letting me
Know it was coming since by that point, I'd put a pretty penny into the item.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimb96 View Post
You cannot keep her shipping fees if you are refusing to send her item. I understand the frustration of trying more times to ship to her but you cannot keep her shipping fees and not mail the item. Paypal and eBay will find in her favor. I would refund. Not worth a negative feedback.
So the OP should be out shipping costs MULTIPLE times?? The buyer has not paid for the additional shipping, even though she said she would. And her "corrected" address is still obviously not correct.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote