View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
sold Added more 11/15 Boy 2t clothes-MMAO

2t boy clothes! i have shoes listed as well in the shoes category and tons of other stuff for sale on here and will give discounts!

these prices are BEFORE shipping, i can stuff FRE for 5$ with a lot or if its a lot of stuff it would be a MFRB for 11$,
all 2t- blue and navy adidas track suit in eeuc 3$, gray cheroke tshirt (i used it under the track suit) euc 1$the carters lacross outfit is in VGUC 3$ and the brown football jumping beans or okie dokie(i forget lol its either jcpenny or kohls) set 2$ the sweatshirt zip up hoodie is in vvguc but the pants are guc only because my son who has eczema had coconut oil on his legs a couple weeks ago, i washed the set and put it aside because it doesnt fit and as i was snapping pics i noticed it stained the pants a little mostly on the back, not that noticeable see 2nd pic, its a picture of where it is the "worst"on the back of the legs. coconut oil never stains anything and we use it all the time i think its because we switched to a homemade detergent and its SO weak! id try washing it again but i have no other detergent on hand until my country save comes in the mail i think it would come out!

cherokee plaid shirts from target washed never worn 3$ each, polo cream nice top, not a sweater a thick sweatshirt material euc 5$, little bro jumping beans euc 2$, striped cream, maroon, blue fleece zip up hoodie euc from crazy 8 5$.

scooby doo 2 piece pjs euc 3$ , kaki courdaroys with adjustable waist on the inside koala baby washed never worn 2$, timberlane jeans washed never worn also with adjustable waist on the inside 3$, navy blue sweatpants vguc sonoma 2$

Last edited by mommadeeof4+; 12-18-2012 at 06:42 PM.
mommadeeof4+ is offline   Reply With Quote