View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:42 PM   #25
araujowifeandmommy
Registered Users

Re: Was this pregnancy a "surprise"?

I am in sort of the same boat as Mindy. When we got married we started trying right away after 6 months of clomid and IUI's and shots and everything else we gave up and when he got back from a deployment we got pregnant that month. DD is now 3.5 and when she was a few months old I was told I had pretty bad endo and wouldn't be having any more children. When I was 18 I was diagnosed with PCOS so after the second bout of news I was crushed. Fast forward a bit over 2 years and my endo was really bothering me so my dr tried a hormone therapy thing 2 months into it I found out I was pg with DS#2 ... my sweet little man was born at the end of March this year ...

Right around the time I was "supposed" to o I started having prepgnancy dreams every night after almost 2 weeks I was just beside myself because of them and took a test left it lying on the counter for almost 12 hrs and then when I finally remembered to look at it i had a + staring back at me. So not olny was my last baby a huge surprise but for us to have gotten pg this time with no meds what so ever ... im always forgetting my metformin ... no hormone treatments and DS#2 only being 5 months when it happened we are just in another world right now. Super happy though ... dh says itll be our last but Im not so sure about that.
araujowifeandmommy is offline   Reply With Quote