View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 07:06 PM   #4
igotmywings
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Many questions

we had our acreidge listed for ....a lot. out her in arizona its hard to find anything past like an acre at a resonable price..its mostly off grid. The property was originally bought for around 30K or so. It has a 5 bedroom home on it with a well (hard to find) and solar and 300 acres..no one currently resides in it...

in Ketucky I bought 39.4 acers for 17K no house though. Its going to cost me roughly 30K to put a 2-3bedroom house that I am going to build.This ingludes a water system for collectino and solar panels etc My parents spent 15K on a 4 bedroom 5 acer home with 1400 sq feet but it was a fixer upper as well (and not off grid!) lol

Prices very greatly everywhere you go. The best advice I have is get with a realtor, look on craigslist, or remax sites..

would you guys possibly be willing to locate outside of your State?? Proprety is pretty reasonable in KY and TN ..MT is where I want to go buuuut I might have to settle for northern arizona
Follow me at The Whole Adventure I AM DESTASHING EVERYTHING. FROM BGE ORIGINALS, ALVA BABY POCKETS, PREFOLDS, THIRSTIE DUO SIZE 2'S POCKETS GOODMAMAS, AND MUCH MUCH MORE MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE ISO ANYTHING

Last edited by igotmywings; 09-27-2012 at 07:15 PM.
igotmywings is offline   Reply With Quote