View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 07:26 PM   #28
sarahannecloud9
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chicken Moma chat thread. Share, Q&A, all things chicken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3lilbubs View Post
Fascinating Sarah! I'll be for this ride.. I'm not ready for more lil peeps yet. LOL Hoping you learn enough to help me thru my first hatch in a year or so. Oh and what kind of incubator did you get? I think I've got my heart set on the brinsea 20.
I have no clue, haha! I traded with that guy and the chickens. It has a nice turner, but my eggs are too big when fully loaded and won't go so I'm hand turning. I'm actually likeing the hand turning better. I know it's beling done right and no worries. So the $50 turner is just sitting there. The bator was prob only used the once. It's great. Works well, and keeps a great temp! So happy. Here is a pic. I counted and there are 31 eggs. 2 or 3 I'm not sure are fertile, and there is the one that has a possible bacterial ring that I'm praying will disapear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething View Post
Yay! I am loving the pics, and thanks to the OP I now know my red is a New Hampshire not a Rhode Island. I got some good pics recently I'll post soon.
Glad we are actually learning, . I wanna see some pics!!!! Pretty please!
Sarah, OCD about, Chickens, Gardening, Farming, and all things Homestead! Wife 2 my savior since 97 Jimmy Ray, momma 2 my blessingsCayden 3/29/05 ANDWilliam 1/23/09~~Desperate for just 1 more. ~~Missing my beloved moma, Karen- 4/14/09 and Daddy-89
sarahannecloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote