Old 09-27-2012, 09:37 PM   #6
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean

I was just reading about lp on ff. This is what it said:

"Luteal Phase (LP): This is the time from ovulation until the end of the cycle. If you conceive, the fertilized egg will implant in your uterine lining roughly 7-10 days into this phase. If there is no conception, the uterine lining will shed (this is your period) and your body will begin to prepare for a new cycle. This phase usually lasts 12-14 days but can last between 10-16 days. The length of this phase is fairly constant from cycle to cycle for the same woman. Progesterone is the hormone that dominates this phase."

So, 10 days would be the shortest time in a "normal" cycle. Are your shorter than that?
Thanks for the info an explanation. No mine is not shorter than 10 days. It has always been 14 days but last month 12 days and today I started at 10 days past o. So I'm not sure if Af is coming or I'm preggo but I just wonder if my hormones are really declining and it may just keep getting shorter and shorter.