Old 09-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #138
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas September Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
Maybe carbonated water with some cranberry juice or fresh orange slices.
Now that I could probably go for! But for now I'm chugging my free water from the water cooler.

On a happy note, after several days of eating better and chugging the nasty wet stuff aka water, I'm finally back down those three lbs!! So happy for that. It's so frustrating when you start feeling like you've been set back three months. So I'm recommitted to eating right. Now I need to recommit to excercising. I think I"ll make myself a chart (I do well with visual motivation) and when I've done ten workouts I get new workout shoes. I need them but I want to prove to myself I'm back at it. I did so well last year. I worked out 3-4 times every week and was generally more active. I've kinda quit that over the summer and with all the stress this fall so I'm ready to get back at it. I think tonight I"ll start simple with a walk away the lbs dvd. And maybe once i work up my stamina for a week or so, I'll jump back on to the 30 day shred because that really did good things for my body.

ISO: Formula Checks- if you have some you won't use we would love to have them!
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote