Old 09-28-2012, 11:16 AM   #32
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Big Mamas September Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macyllehub View Post
Hi ladies. Sounds like I'm the odd ball here, I love water. No someone, no ice, just tons of water. I drink about 100 oz a day!

After a stressful week, I'm feeling much more hopeful and back on track with everything (budget, eating, living!). I'm sitting at 183.5 which is over 35 lbs lost!!!!!

In other news, I got insanity dvds but I think I'm not there yet. Its not that I don't wan't a hard work out, its literally im nit trying to hurt myself doing it!
You are so lucky you like water. I've never liked water, in fact, so much so that I never drank it plain until I was trying to loose weight and I've just found that plain water seems to really kick start me into loosing again. When I drink other stuff it doesn't seem to come off as easily. I hear you on insanity. I'm very "un-fit" if that makes sense. I thought I was going to die doing 30 DS and never actually could do level three all the way through. So insanity, no way, couldn't do. Maybe some day, but not right now.

All my cute NB & Small Summer Girly wool is for sale (Shy violet NB Capris and MM Winter Pear Skirty left: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1584097
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote