View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #1
FlowerBabiesMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Girly fitteds: Goodmama, Bububebe, Muttaqin, HootHootBaby

I started a small stash of fitteds, but sadly I don't like to use them as much as I like to look at them. So off they go, to homes where they will be used and not just admired. All diapers have been washed in econuts and line dried and fluffed in the dryer.
All are in great used condition with mild - if any - staining.
Feel free to pm me with questions or for additional photos. All prices include shipping within the contiguous US . I'd rather not ship elsewhere, but if seriously interested, pm me. I may consider it - especially if purchasing more than one item. Thanks!
OK here goes...
Top Row: Bububebe Pink/ Flowers. SOLD
Muttaqin with Heather Ross Poolside print. $21ppd. Love this print! Some fading on the outer. Orange inner, stain free.
Muttaqin Pink Owls on a line print. $19ppd. Some fading to the outside. Very faint staining inside.
Bottom Row:
HootHootBaby pink/yellow VW bugs. SOLD.
Goodmama Pink "Kitty Play" print. $21ppd. This one is my favorite Outer is slightly faded and a little pilly. Light staining inside.
Goodmama Jungle Print SOLD.

Mint green one-size diaper cover from TwinkleToes Diapers. $9ppd Barely used and in EUC. Owls is SOLD.

Forgive me if I've left anything out. I don't list very often and my little helper is being especially whiny this mOrning

I have tons and TONS of positive feedback on eBay both as buyer and seller: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...k&myworld=true

Last edited by FlowerBabiesMama; 10-17-2012 at 02:36 PM. Reason: update sold
FlowerBabiesMama is offline   Reply With Quote