View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:25 AM   #1
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Food sensitivity reaction ?

My lo seems to have bunch of sensitivities and for the last couple weeks or so I have only been eating rice, meats, and limited fruits and vegetables. Well I tried eating some oatmeal the last two days and she has been gassy and this morning spit up a bit too. Is this enough of a reaction that I should discontinue oats? Or would that be considered minor enough to keep eating them? She didn't rash up like she has with other foods and she doesn't seem more fussy than usual. I don't want to cause her difficulties but at the same time would like to have a wider range of foods to eat. We are off eggs and tomatoes cause they both made her super rashly and fussy (plus off a whole slew of other things for big sister who still nurses and has multiple food sensitivities including dairy and wheat)....so I thought maybe someone would have some insist for me on this where its not a severe a reaction but still seems to be a reaction.

Thoughts?