View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 11:14 PM   #1
Beangirl3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Wink Boy & G/N Newb & More destash - Elbees, Sticky Peas, SBish, Orange, Bububebe, Mutts

I am finally letting go of my newborn stash and many others! These are all Basically New and EUC; I have just done the prep washing for you. My moose tried a few on and wore a couple once and then outgrew them about a week after his birth! :bang head: They are all bought new by me except for one noted below. These come from a smoke-free and pet free home. Pics and descriptions to the best of my ability, but I am only human. Most of the newborn diapers say they fit from about 5-16lbs. First paid gets the diaper.

Sustainable Babyish Organic Bamboo Fleece Extra Smalls
Prepped, never used $20ppd each.

Stickypeas Newborn OBV NRSS Washed, never used $15ppd each Giraffe Pending

Orange Diaper Company OBV Customs newborn side snap w/ dyed inners $16ppd HTF!!

Newborn Woollybums OBV & organic cotton sherpa BNew $12ppd

Diaper Drive Thru OBV Bitty Bliss (8-14lbs) SOLD

Newborn: BubuBebe Apple Print $15ppd Lemon Stripes & Heather Ross Ocean TnT Dunk'n'Fluff $15ppd

Newborn Mutts - Green Horses, Star left & (Skulls SOLD) both silky $12ppd Knight's Print - well loved and bought on here by me and never used $8ppd

Elbees - Medium - blue/red and purple $25ppd. The other 4 are NEW M/L with super doublers $45 each. i

Sticky Peas - NEW Medium Long w/ HTF prints $20ppd Rhino, Cars & Grey pending

Goodmamas - Cowboy and Football - pending NEW $20ppd and red/blue or yellow served served EUC 16ppd

Bagshot Row Bamboo Blue & Green Dots - $12ppd New Sticky Peas NRSS - Ice Blue Giraffes $16ppd

[I]ISO: New or EUC APLIX, Boyish RARs, GCs, Nap Mat /I]

Last edited by Beangirl3; 10-04-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Beangirl3 is offline   Reply With Quote