View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:37 AM   #17
clarinetb
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Too much babywearing or the wrong crrier?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancy Baby View Post
I just got my first woven and am trying to figure out different wraps, already noticing the difference in where it stresses my muscles! You're totally right ^^ with what you said there! I really need to figure out how to do these carries better though, DH was freaking out, I'm pretty sure he thought I was going to kill our ds when I was trying to put him on my back
Glad you're liking it, that's funny about your DH getting nervous, mine does too, he thinks he shoudl get in there and 'help' which with a wrap causes a LOT of trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancy Baby View Post
Thanks! I've really even looking into a Kinderpack and think I will get one in the winter once ds can fit in the standard size. A lot of people are suggesting Manduca as well so I'm thinking of looking into that, but definitely the fact that KP has petite size straps look appealing!
The Manduca is definitely highly recommended for petite frames. I'm pretty average and find it decent, nothing wrong with it, but isn't a huge improvement over my other SSC loves :P Though on the front I notice more of a difference!