View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
mkrisel's Avatar
mkrisel
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 784
I agree with talking to the doctor tomorrow and probably testing. There are lots of people in the world who are allergic to peanuts. They are one of the top allergens. And some people it is only ingestion while for others the smell is enough. If she really is allergic, your house will become a nut free zone. You'll get really good at reading labels of everything you buy . You'll carry an epi pen around. And you'll have a lot of education in your future for both yourself, anyone that cares for dd, and dd herself. Allergies can be scary!
Hugs and I hope all works out well!
mkrisel is offline   Reply With Quote