View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #8
NiNi's Avatar
NiNi
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiNi
Definitely get a test. I am an allergy mama myself, my boys have tons of allergies.

Sometimes when they develop them so young....they'll grow out of them.

sent from my iPhone. excuse all typos
Eta. Get the test. Then divide and conqueror if needed. It's scary but try not to get yourself worked up until you know what you're in for for sure.

If the test is positive, just go from there.

If the kids have had peanuts before and this is her first reaction I wouldn't be SO freaked out about the house. She's been around that stuff for 5 months. I'd wash what you could. Sanitize things. And get rid of anything you felt like you couldn't clean properly. I'd just put a small sign on the door. Most people coming to your house will you know the situation.

Hugs mama.

sent from my iPhone. excuse all typos
NiNi is offline   Reply With Quote