View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:05 AM   #2
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: in-laws visiting, vent

I am sorry your having to deal with this. I have had a rotating door of family here for the last 6 weeks. The last of them (my inlaws) went home on Saturday and I am taking most of this week to recover from them leaving!

We put our son in our closet in an air mattress. The guest bed was moved to DS room because he was having issues with sleeping in there and me being in there helped him. So we didn't move it and just had everyone in there. Could you do that?

If that doesn't work, then it is hard for me to recommend anything to you without seeing your situation in person. DH and I have the smallest bedroom in our house and we could have easily had a baby in our room even with DS in our closet. Our bedroom is so small a king size bed wouldn't fit, but our queen works well.

Good luck and I hope your week goes by as fast is my in laws week last week did for me.