View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:42 AM   #118
knibert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: KAL ~ Knit for the love of it! Sept 30 - Oct 6

Love the hat Fi, for making deadline!

Mindy, the pants are working up great and the storyteller looks perfect. I didn't work on mine during the weekend.

I read back just this thread,not the other.

I had such a day yesterday. Didn't get off work until 7:30! My gf texted me that she got beat up (in a girl fight!). Z and C wrote all over the house w/some unwashable markers they found "I don't know where" while I was in the shower last night and wrote all over walls, tables, floors and of course the BG I had sitting out ready to put on Z for the night Everything came off fairly well w/the magic eraser..but it is not budging off the dipe. Warning: possibly TMI>>>>And to top things off I have some kind of vag infection again. At least I figured out what I am allergic to. A few days ago we used new lube and it is def that. Note to self.....only astrogllide for me! So I have to call the GYN in 20 minutes and see if they can get me in.