View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #3
:babybata:'s Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19
I don't have first hand experience, but I know you can contact your state and do a foster to adopt program. I'm not sure if you have age preference or willing to take on a special needs kiddo, but I would contact a social worker in your state. :-)
:babybata: is offline   Reply With Quote